I saw some bad reviews about Walgreens, should I buy a back support belt here or choose another online shopping website?
Reviews of Walgreens’ back support belt
Unfortunately, I find a terrible review of Walgreens. The review is that Bad service at Walgreens, repeatedly. They ignore your call, put you on hold for long periods of time and repeatedly hang on you without taking the call if they don’t want to.
Rude attitude towards the customer is what I’ve experienced at my local branch repeatedly. I contacted corporate to let them know and I’m not sure I’ll ever get a response other than a generic we’re sorry. Walgreens used to be a lot better than this. It seems those days are gone forever.
However, each website will have negative reviews. Before buying a back support belt, you should check reviews as much as possible and choose a reliable store to buy. I find a good website that is especially selling back support belts.
This site has various back support belts that will suit all your needs, even the more specific ones. The name to remember is lowerbackbelt.com. There is a lot of expertise in the blogs of the store. It is a reliable brand that you can trust, offering excellent value for money. For sure, the products will meet and exceed your expectations.
We have worldwide free shipping and offer a 30-day return policy as we support PayPal payment. The payment platform is safe and secure, and we have one of the best customer support teams. The customer service is friendly and always ready to help you.
You can find out all the important information about our products from the website, and this way, it is easy for you to find out which back belt is the best for your needs. All the products are tested, and there are already many clients, who have tried the belts, and loved them.
We can ensure you that you won’t be disappointed with the results and the high-quality products that lowerbackbelt.com offers. We have gathered comprehensive information on all the available back support belts, and you can easily order one for yourself.
Tips for choosing back support belts
First of all, concerning the morphology, it is possible to choose 2 heights of lumbar belts: either 21 or 26 cm. For people less than 1.60 m tall, 21 cm is enough for the belt. There are patients with atypical morphology, such as people with wide hips, taller than 1.90 m, overweight people, or pregnant women for whom specific belts are dedicated to relieving different types of lumbar pain related to pregnancy.
Next, you should choose the size of the belt by measuring the waistline at the navel. If the dimensions taken are between 2 sizes, it is better to take the larger size. Some belts have flexible stays that you can adjust to the shape of your back by twisting them manually. Other belts have an anatomical cutout that allows you to free up the ribs and adjust the level of back support.
The back belt is to relieve your pain, not to increase your pain. You should always be comfortable after putting on the decompression back support belt. You need to find a back brace that can move according to your movements and will not squeeze or irritate the skin when you walk or bend over.
If you buy a back support belt that is uncomfortable and may cause pain, it does not make sense. The fabric used in the high-quality back support belt is skin-friendly, which allows you to wear it for a long time with no worry.
Type of back pain
Your type of back pain is also important to consider. Classic low back pain is tension in the lower back. According to its frequency, lumbago is classified into two categories: we speak of acute lumbago when it does not exceed one month and chronic lumbago if it exceeds three months.
But it is also possible to have a mixture of the two forms with acute pain that recurs frequently. Hence, it is called recurrent low back pain. In all cases, you should adapt the choice of belts to the type of low back pain, and, particularly in the case of chronic low back pain, it is essential to choose a belt that you can wear daily in direct contact with the skin.
The best back support belts for back pain
Medical back support belt
- Double Compression Belt Design: The outer layer of the lumbar belt wrap has an adjustable double compression belt, the compression belt is designed with a hook and loop closure; It can be adjusted to suit your tightness according to your needs, further improving stability and thus protecting your lumbar vertebrae to prevent further damage
- Breathable Mesh Fabric: This waist belt brace wrap was made of lightweight, breathable material with a breathable mesh structure that circulates air to keep it cool and sweat-free; It can be worn under or on clothes, suitable for everyday life, during travel, drive, and sleep, but does not encourage strenuous exercise during recovery.
- Providing Support and Relieving Pain: This low back brace wrap can provide effective support for the back to prevent injury during work or daily activities; it can relieve back pain, it can also be used to treat sciatica, scoliosis, disc herniation, or intervertebral disc Degeneration.
- Allows you to get immediate and lasting relief from disc herniation, sciatica, back pain, muscle soreness, and other back problems.
- Auxiliary ABS support plates and metal support plates with reinforced tough springs enable additional stability for double protection to the waist.
- Three Detachable Pads Equipped with 3 replaceable and detachable pads for multipurpose treatment effects and all-season enjoyment, built-in 9pcs self-heating magnets will provide hot acupuncture therapy to effectively open the pores and penetrate into the skin to dispel coldness and strengthen blood recycling for body fatigue and muscle pain relief.
- 360 Degree Traction Support. Three fixed boards are placed on the waist to provide sufficient support to the waist. A mainboard and two thin boards help the waist to dissipate pressure and fully protect the waist!!
- The manual workers who are always involved in heavy work like weight lifting
- The office workers who need sit a long time in front of the computer
- The elderly people whose back need support or easily feel pain on their back
- The postpartum mothers who need body shape recovery after pregnancy
- Those who have a lumbar injury or lumbar disease and want to get strong back support
- Lumbar Support: Providing clinical grade traction and decompression therapy, which helps lift your upper body and unloading the weight of the lower back, and allowing the muscles to relax. Helps to relieve pressure off pinched nerves.
- Back Pain Relief: Through traction, reduce the burden around the ligament, bring good rest for the damaged lumbar fibrous ring. Stretch & relieve tight lower back muscles and relieve the pain such as degenerative discs, hyperglycemia of lumbar vertebra, long time driving or sitting, scoliosis and anesthesiologists, and more.
- One Size For 29-49 Waist: Includes an extension belt that can be used according to individual needs and can support the waist size up to 49 inches.
- Strengthen back and core.
- Stretch tight lower back muscles.
- Relieve lower back pain and stiffness.
- Improve nutrient flow on your spine.
- The belt transfers the weight off your spine.
- Lift upper body weight off the lower back.
- Reduce pain and pressure on pinched nerves.
- Decompress lower back joints and spinal discs.
- Stabilize lower back and improve posture.
- Decompress the spine allowing for discs to return to normal.
- Help relieve pressure off pinched nerves.
- Degenerative discs.
- Hyperplasia of lumbar vertebra.
- Long time driving or sitting.
- Scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
- Low back pain caused by obesity.
- Chronic and acute back pain.
- Prolapsed lumbar intervertebral discs.
- Degenerative, herniated, or bulging discs.
- Scoliosis, Spinal stenosis.
- Trouble sleeping and heavy job.
- Sore back from child and elderly care.
- Abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra.
Back support belt for exercise
- Removable Pulley System: Adjust the back support to the exact position and pressure according to your needs, effectively providing support for back pain points.
- Dual Fit & Compression: Dual-adjustment straps provide customized fit and compression, minimize the gap between brace and body, to relieve strain and soreness.
- Lumbar Brace: This lumbar support belt social relieves lower back pain caused by sciatica, scoliosis, herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, strains sprains, osteoporosis, loose ligaments.
- Breathable And Skin-friendly: The back support belt is a washable, breathable, non-neoprene, non-elastic knitted fabric that is skin-friendly.
- Waist Support And Protection: Design allows for natural movement, giving you lumbar support and protection while you are exercising or lifting while providing comfortable support.
- Two nylon bars support the lumbar muscle in the waist to relieve strain and soreness.
- Adjust the back support to the exact position and pressure for your needs.
- Designed to allow natural movement while providing comfortable support.
- Detachable, Washable, Breathable, non-Neoprene, non-Elastic knit fabric.
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Lumbar muscle strain
- Lumbar spondylolisthesis
- Another lumbar disease crowd
- Especially acute lumbar disc herniation and acute lumbar muscle sprain patients